Lots of road works are currently going on in Ghent. Please take this into account.
Please DO NOT follow the GPS as the streets and directions are edit or recently modified.
- On the highway E17/E40 direction “Gent” you take exit “Gent Centrum” (B401)
- Follow “Alle Richtingen”, turn left under the bridge and follow direction “Eeklo”.
- You are driving now on the “Sint Lievenslaan” and continue this street “Charles de Kerkhovelaan, Godshuizenlaa, Marterlaarslaan, Einde Were” (2.5km)
- At intersection “Einde Were - Nieuwewandeling” you have to turn right, at the traffic lights (direction Centrum-Gevangenis).
- You are now in the “Nieuwewandeling (N430)” and continue the road to intersection “Brugsepoortstraat”. You turn right, here.
- Follow the road “Hoogstraat” until the end.
- You arrive at “Poel”
“Turn left, you are at the Drabstraat”
(!)Attention, you are now entering the car-free zone(!)
Important to call the reception of the hotel to ask for available parking space (09/225.11.50). When arriving at the reception after you parked the car, pass along your license plate.
- Turn left, you are at the “Jan Breydelstraat. Halfway the street is our parking lot on the left side.